Please ensure that the following pointers are in place before submission –
– MLA 8th edition style guide to be followed in the papers. References (footnotes and citations) should also be in MLA style.
– All native language words should be followed by a footnote elucidating upon their translation/definition and usage as we intend for the publication to be accessible to a global audience.
– The word count should within 3500-10000 words for research papers and 750-1200 words for book reviews. (The word count does not include abstract, bio-note, works cited, and keywords).
– Abstract, keywords, works cited, and the complete paper to be attached with all research paper submissions.
– Attach the bio-note of the author with all submissions. You can view sample bio-notes here.
– For the format of Book Reviews, please refer to the Book Review Guidelines.
– Only unpublished works to be submitted.
– If found to be plagiarized, the publication of the work would be cancelled.
The editorial process consists of multiple rounds of editing and reviews which take a considerable amount of time. So, though we are happy to receive submissions till the deadline, we appreciate authors sending us early submissions.
* All research paper submissions and related queries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All book review submissions and related queries are to be emailed to email@example.com.