Please ensure that the following pointers are in place before submission –
– Times New Roman, 12 font size.
– MLA 8th edition style guide to be followed in the papers. References (footnotes and citations) should also be in MLA style.
– The word count should not be less than 3500 words for research papers and 750-1200 words for book reviews.
– If the author uses any copyrighted material like figures, diagrams, photographs, tables, etc. in their work, they need to have written permission of the copyright holder (author/illustrator/artist/publisher) allowing them to use the material in their work.
– Abstract, keywords, works cited, and the complete paper to be attached with all research paper submissions.
– All files are to be submitted in word doc format. Please do not submit anything in PDF format.
– Attach the bio-note of the author along with all submissions. If this is your first time writing a bio-note, refer to the Contributor’s Page of our earlier issues to see some examples.
– For the format of Book Reviews, please refer to the Book Review Guidelines.
– Only unpublished works to be submitted.
– If found to be plagiarized, the publication of the work would be cancelled.
– The editorial process consists of multiple rounds of editing and reviews which takes a considerable amount of time. So, though we are happy to receive submissions till the deadline, we appreciate authors sending us early submissions.
– It takes us 4 – 6 weeks to get back to our authors about the publication decision. Thank you for the cooperation and patience!
– All research paper submissions and related queries are to be emailed to email@example.com.
– All book review submissions and related queries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.